Assignment to Classes Policy
- Subject Departments assign the students to classes at the beginning of the school year.
- Students are not allowed to move classes ( unless moving from one level to another).
- In 5th Year movement within subject option bands cannot take place after the end of September.
- If a parental request to change teacher is received the Principal informs Parents that no such change can occur according to school policy. However, the Principal advises that should a parent wish to discuss her son’s / daughter’s progress , they should arrange an appointment through the office.
- In the interest of classroom management , the Year Head and Subject Department may decide to alter the composition of some classes to the benefit of students.
- Any parent wanting to contact a teacher is asked to leave a number at the office and a teacher may ring back the parent/ guardian or other.